BEAUTY TIPS AND ARTICLE
Monday, February 20, 2012
10 The Most Q/A About Beauty
2. Can the aging of the scalp treated?It could be slowed by antioxidants. Can be obtained through diet and hair care products are rich in antioxidants. Adequate water intake, regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle should also be carried out simultaneously to make it more effective.
3. Can the loss of eyelashes grow back?Of course. However, the process does not grow as fast as the growth of hair on the scalp area. Consumed supplements for hair growth does help, though not significantly.
4. What is a milia?Milia are small rash that usually appears white in the area around the eyes and cheeks. Milia formed due under the keratin layer of skin is not peeling off completely, but even in the clot. Can not be eliminated simply by push. Regular facials can be overcome.
5. How to eye bags (baggy eyes) can be formed? Can be removed?Age factor is a major cause after heredity (genetics). Increasing age causes the skin to thin out so that the fat that collects under the skin more visible and marsupial. How to remove eye bags by removing the fat that accumulates the (operating) and tighten the skin (laser).
6. Why not make-up perfectly terbaur while pregnant?During pregnancy, women experience hormonal changes that cause physiological changes in skin conditions (eg, enlarged pores and oily skin easier). Changes in the skin allows the makeup is not as good as she is not pregnant.
7. Edge gradually blackened lips. Why, yes?It happened because the swelling of blood vessels in the skin layer. This is equivalent to the formation of dark circles under the eyes. In addition to hereditary factors, nicotine in cigarettes and excessive sun exposure can be the cause. Highly recommended to use a lip balm or lipstick with an SPF to protect your lips.
8. What is the appropriate care products for lips that have overcome the sun burn?We recommend using aftersun products, such as conditioning cream and emollient cream. Products with natural ingredients aloe vera is also able to reduce pain.
9. What causes warts on the feet and hands?Warts that appear on the feet and hands caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) and this kind of contagious warts (warts are different from growing in the face, back, or neck due to old-age). These types of warts can be removed with surgery chemical, electrical surgery, or laser surgery.
10. What are the causes of easy peeling nails?Diverse causes of peeling fingernails. Fungal infections, systemic disease, to the most frequently found, and eczema of the nail (the base of the nail becomes inflamed) and lack of nutrition. To prevent and overcome, it is recommended to consume foods rich in amino acids (protein) and vitamin E.